Free and ad-free, My Library allows you to store your personal library and to perform a quick search within it.
My Library allows you to :
– Add a book to your library by scanning its barcode (title, author, cover, summary, published date, publisher, …)
– Add a book to your library via its ISBN number or by keyword
– Add a book to your library manually
– Look for a book in your library
– Sort your library by titles, names, categories, read / unread, …
– Export your library within an Excel file
– Import a library from a previously exported library
– Manage your wishlist
– Display some statistics
For intellectual property reasons, real book covers are not allowed on Google Play screenshots. But in the app, you will of course be free to add official covers for your books.
Please note that My Library uses Google, Amazon, Open Library, Worldcat, IsbnPlus, Moly, data.bn, Libris, ISFDB and Biblio services in order to match ISBN numbers and the books you are looking for, therefore if an ISBN number is not found, it is because it is not referenced within those services.
Thanks a lot to my awesome users and translators :
– Thomas Brasser (German)
– Luca Gaudino (Italian)
– Yanina Prunt and Maxim Makarov (Russian)
– Matheus Philippe de Faria Santos (Portuguese / Brazilian)
– Laura Cruz (Spanish)
– Kenneth Chung (Chinese)
– Sreekanth Chakravarthy (Kannada)
– Katarzyna Jędrzejewska (Polish)
– Merve Aydoğdu (Turkish)
– Zhraa Khaled (Arabic)
– Luc Weyn (Dutch)
– Andrei Ghebaură (Romanian)
– Gudveig Rian (Norwegian Bokmål & Norwegian Nynorsk)
– Damnjan (Slovenian)
– Anthony Liu Nuttawuth (Thai)
Icon by Rafi from GraphicsFuel.
You can free download My Library for Android. Veadug.com - international multiplatform portal of mobile applications and games. Download My Library free of the developer Julien Keith and use with pleasure.
- License Free
- Requires Android 4.4 and up
- Category Productivity
- Developer Julien Keith
- Content Rating 3+