This is an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh, for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. The grievances can be registered from various sources viz. GSWS, 1902 Call Centre, Mobile App, Web Application, Collectorate grievance day (Spandana Monday).
Once grievance has been registered, Your SPANDANA Request Number (YSR#) will be generated and citizens can track the status of their grievance with the help of the YSR#. The grievance will be addressed by the competent authority within the defined time.
If the citizen is not happy with the redressal of a grievance, citizen can Re-Open the grievance by calling 1902 or by visiting Grama/Ward Sachivalayam or using Spandana portal (https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/) or using Spandana mobile app.
Spandana portal is intended for registering the grievances only. There is no provision to register the Service Requests in Spandana, all service requests must be registered through Grama/Ward Sachivalayam only.
Spandana grievance redressal process:
1. Grievance can be registered from multiple sources and a unique “ YSR# ” (Your Spandana Request Number) will be generated for each grievance
2. Grievance will be assigned to the respective redressal officer
3. Redressal officer performs the necessary enquiry, action and redresses the grievance
4. Citizen can “reopen” the grievance if not satisfied with the resolution and the same will be assigned to the higher authorities to address the issue
You can free download Spandana for Android. Veadug.com - international multiplatform portal of mobile applications and games. Download Spandana free of the developer RTGS,Govt of AP and use with pleasure.
- License Free
- Requires Android 6.0 and up
- Category Communication
- Developer RTGS,Govt of AP
- Content Rating 3+