Compass is an application that can be used for direction, location and navigation.
Compass App Features
- Displays true and magnetic north (app takes care of declination automatically).
- Metal detection and magnetic force.
- Sensor accuracy.
- Set the background and text colors.
- Current address and map.
- Map link to find route, nearby places.
- Save and share your current location and input locations.
- How to calibrate a compass.
- Bubble level to indicate whether the surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plummet).
- Weather information.
- Camera view.
- Qibla finder to find direction to Kaaba.
- The distance and bearing from your current location to the location saved in the event or task list.
- To-do list and events
Compass application note
- Each compass requires a magnetometer on your phone to work properly. If your phone does not have a magnetometer, the compass will not rotate. Alternatively, you can try to find your direction using the analog clock provided in the app.
- The application is asking for location and network permissions. Permissions are required to get current location to display on Google map, find address, get weather conditions, get true north, enable analog clock and Qibla to work.
- Camera permission is required to use the flashlight and view the camera.
- Read and write file permissions allow you to import and export a CSV file, save and load images only to and from the application folder.