Discord is where you can create a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun with text, voice and video chat.
Whether you’re part of a school club, a playgroup, the global art community, or just a handful of friends who want to hang out together, Discord makes it easy to connect every day and spend time together more often.
- Discord servers are organized into themed channels where you can collaborate, exchange messages, have meetings, or just chat with your friends about your day without cluttering up the group chat.
- Send a message directly to a friend or call them using our voice chat feature.
- Voice channels make communication easier. Do you have a free minute? Take a seat on the voice channel so friends can see you’re nearby and drop by to chat without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
- Reliable technology for communicating with friends. Low latency voice and video chat makes it feel like you’re in the same meeting room.
- Easily chat with your friends while playing and take part in competitions.
- Become a meme messenger with easy image sharing.
What else is interesting in Discord
- Greet each other on video, watch friends stream their games, share stories with voice calls, or get together and draw with screen sharing.
- Take a picture, turn it into your own emoji and share it with your friends.
- Share anything from funny videos and stories to the latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
- Communicate using Discord in group channels or chat in private messages.
- Grow convoys with your friends using themed channels!
- Custom moderation tools and permission levels let you bring your friends or teams together, host local book club meetings, or gather music lovers from all over the world.
- Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and more.