Google Meet – Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere.
With Google Meet, anyone can securely create and join high-quality video calls for groups of up to 250 people.
- Secure Meetings: Video calls are encrypted during transmission, and our security measures are constantly updated for added protection.
- Hold large meetings – Invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re on the same team or outside your organization.
- Participate in meetings – Participate in meetings non-stop with Q&A, polls, and show of hands.
- Easy access on any device: share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from your web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
- Share your screen – share documents, slides and more during the meeting.
- Follow the news – real-time live captioning powered by Google’s speech-to-text technology.
Anyone can join a meeting in Meet with an invitation. However, some features are only available to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
- Enjoy useful features such as live captioning, breakout rooms, and noise reduction to make meetings more productive.
- Attend meetings on the go. Meetings hosted by Google Workspace users also generate a phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join even if you don’t have Wi-Fi or internet.
- Easily jump into a video call from a chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting via video—everything is connected so you can always connect and collaborate in context.