Mahjong – The goal is to clear the board by removing all matching identical pairs from the layout.
A valid pair consists of two tiles that are “free” and “identical” (or of the same type).
In more detail, you can remove a pair of tiles if the following condition is met:
- The tiles are identical (e.g. 4 and 4, west and west, etc.)
- All seasons and flowers can be combined, they don’t have to be identical.
Each tile of a pair must comply with the following rules:
- No other tile lies above or partially covers it
- No other tile lies to the left or right of it
- Great graphics for tablets and tall phones.
- 96 levels.
- Zoom in/out.
- Click to move the game layout.
- Multi-touch (pinch) to zoom in/out.
- Unlimited undo.