Samsung TV Remote – allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV just like a real remote.
All remote control buttons are supported. It includes the latest features such as viewing photos, playing videos and music from your phone on a big screen TV. Sleep timer, built-in media player, control your TV with voice commands, shake your phone to play/pause.
Tired of trying so many remote apps with no results? Haven’t tried this TV Remote Control app, then what’s the point? Now what? Download this free app now because it’s exactly what you’re looking for.
Works in 2 modes. Either on your home Wi-Fi network or an infrared IR blaster.
- You must have a WiFi connected Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the app and a confirmation message will appear on your Samsung TV.
- You can accept the confirmation message in your Samsung TV settings in Menu → Network → AllShare settings in case it was rejected by mistake.
- All remote control buttons are supported except “POWER ON”. Because your TV does not have a Wi-Fi connection, when it is turned off, it cannot process Wi-Fi commands.
Infrared IR Blaster Mode
- Built-in IR blaster must be present in your phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3/G4/G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi, etc.
- Launch the app and control your Samsung TV directly.
- No additional hardware is required for the Samsung TV remote app.
Samsung TV Remote Feature List
- All Samsung TV Remote buttons are supported.
- Supports long press on buttons (volume, program, left, right, up, down).
- Volume control with side buttons.
- DLNA image duplication function. Watch photos, audio, video from your phone on your TV.
- Sleep timer and audio/video player
- The TV behaves like Play/Pause/Mute on an incoming call.
- Shake your phone to play/pause media.
- Create a custom remote with the buttons you want.
- Store your favorite channels in one place.
- Voice recognition commands to control your TV
- Write text directly from the app to your TV.
- Multiple macro operations in one click.
- Manually set the TV’s IP address.
Supported LED/LCD TVs (WiFi mode)
- Samsung TV – Series B (You need to install “LAN Remote Control” via Content Library. The procedure is explained here) – Released 2009
- Samsung TV – C Series (Internet Connected) – Released 2010
- Samsung TVs – D/E/F/G series (using All Share) – released in 2011-2014
- Samsung TVs – H/J/K series (using All Share) – released in 2014-2016
- Samsung TV – L/M/N series (using All Share) – released 2017
- Blue Ray Disc Player with Smart Hub
Supported LED/LCD TVs (Infrared IR Mode)
- All Samsung TVs (phone requires built-in infrared IR).