Weather Radar is a free, intuitive app that can provide you with up to 14 days of reliable weather forecasts anywhere in the world (hourly and daily).
WEATHER AND RADAR INFO
- Sunrise and sunset times.
- Moon phase calendar.
- Wind direction and speed.
- Date, clock and weather information.
- Lowest temperature, highest temperature of the day.
- Current weather and radar marker, hourly and daily weather marker.
- Detailed weather and radar information: humidity, chance of rain, dew point, UV index, visibility information, wind speed and barometric pressure.
CURRENT WEATHER LOCATION
- Activate or deactivate the current weather location.
- Click the location icon to activate the weather and radar location search function.
- You can add as many slots as you want (Seoul weather, Berlin weather, Paris weather, Ottawa weather, New York weather…) to display weather and radar.
- Get weather alerts on your device.
- Select a time to display the weather and radar.
HOURLY WEATHER AND RADAR
- The app provides 120 hour weather forecast, hourly at a glance, in each time interval you will find practical weather information such as: pressure, cloudiness, humidity, rain risk, dew point, UV index, sunrise and sunset, wind speed and direction.
- To view the weather and radar on the home screen, we have two weather widgets, they are different sizes and can be configured according to the geographic location obtained from the IP address.
LIVE WEATHER RADAR AND STORM WARNINGS
- Track the weather map, weather forecast and radar for today, yesterday and tomorrow.
- Weather and radar to help you know weather conditions, rain, storm warnings, hurricane, typhoon tracking.
DAILY WEATHER AND RADAR
- Weekly detailed weather information with further useful information such as hourly weather and radar.
MANAGE BLOCK SETTINGS
- Precipitation (mm, inch).
- Wind speed (km/h, m/s, knot).
- Pressure (inHg, hPa, mbar).
- Units: temperature (C/F).
- Format (12h/24h).
Download free weather and radar now and try it yourself, they won’t let you down. Easily scroll through the hours and days to get an idea of the weather and radar.